mardi 27 janvier 2009

Welcome to my world!! LOL!!

Hello everyone and WELCOME! to AllntheJeans World of Meditations, Thoughts and Observations.  Each time you visit we hope to serve you some good things to make you laugh, think, and move forward with your destiny and purpose on this earth, in the skin you're in, wherever you are on the globe.  The only at-the-door-fee is that you come with an open mind and heart full of humor so you won't take things too seriously and miss something good - THE POINT. LOL!! ;=) (oh I just got a good laugh on that one.)  Remember, we all express ourselves differently even when we agree, so try not to stumble over a word or phrase, for we may be in agreement from square one.  I've been told there's more than one way to skin a cat even though I've never tried.  No offense to animal and cat lovers out there.  LOL!!  So let's not get furballs in our throats, ahem.  Moving on.

So really this is not just my world, but yours too, but more importantly, this is our Father's World and He brought us here to live and have fun with Him and each other.  Yes, read
Genesis with a 2009 perspective and you will understand the heart of the Father was always to have a good time with man and woman.  Oh, keep coming to this site and you will be laughing with Him in no time.  He always has a way of making me laugh before, during and after my tears.  You might as well laugh with us.
Have a great day and I hope to see many of you soon in the days and weeks ahead!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire